Page 6 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto IV

1. I wonder if after the trailer debuts Rockstar will also add info to the official site.
    Sad...
    So sad...

Not sure where else to put this...
    Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO) announced today that the Company will provide a live listen-only simulcast of the Annual Meeting of Stockholders on Thursday, March 29, 2007 at 4:00 p.m. EDT. The simulcast will be available via the internet only by visiting http://ir.take2games.com
    This will be worth listening to if you have the chance... not only will there be an executive execution, Jack Thompson is probably going to get a chance to speak.

3. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    Jack Thompson is probably going to get a chance to speak.
    This I'd like to hear.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. "Isn't it odd that Microsoft's got some other big announcement due so close to this countdown ending?"

No because that other announcement has nothing to do with gaming. COME ON X07

5. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Las Vegas.
    Wasn't Las Venturas modeled after Las Vegas? Seem kinda redundant to do it again. I think it will be in Alaska, completely with fully modeled ice fishing sim, woohoo!

I saw that trailer countdown on television the other day and it really pissed me off.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. Wired has a good article on the rise and fall of the GTA series, Rockstar, and Take-Two.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

This needs to be said, because I am reading too much bullshit in this thread.

GTA3, even running on the PS2 hardware, is 10x the game that Crackdown is. Crackdown is my worst 360 purchase to date.

9. Wow, and I thought TNL loves Crackdown.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    Wow, and I thought TNL loves Crackdown.
    Yoshi =/= TNL. He's always thought less of Crackdown anyway, that's nothing new.