Page 7 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto IV

1. If Saints Row had competent multi player it'd be the best of the sandbox games.

I liked Saints Row's gameplay, but its story and theme sucked. Gangs are lame as hell, which is why GTA3 and VC were better than SA.

3. So then, Saints Row Gameplay, gta3 story, crackdown's co-op.

4. That would be the shit.

I <3 Crackdown.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    I saw that trailer countdown on television the other day
    So did I. It was playing Friday night on FX, a pretty major channel in my area. The countdown was on for like a half-hour straight- just a giant IV, the timer, and the Rockstar logo. Weird.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    This needs to be said, because I am reading too much bullshit in this thread.

GTA3, even running on the PS2 hardware, is 10x the game that Crackdown is. Crackdown is my worst 360 purchase to date.
    I think you need to put on your old man glasses when you play and maybe take your meds. And Saints Row sucked ass. Ban pls!

If glasses would help Crackdown's gameplay, I'd wear them. I can see how meds might though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    So then, Saints Row Gameplay, gta3 story, crackdown's co-op.
    I'm on board with this.

9. Grand Theft Auto IV better be the fuckin' shit for Rockstar to be pulling this hype train.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    So did I. It was playing Friday night on FX, a pretty major channel in my area. The countdown was on for like a half-hour straight- just a giant IV, the timer, and the Rockstar logo. Weird.
    30 minutes? no wonder T2 is in financial ruin