Page 1 of 197 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto IV

1. Grand Theft Auto IV

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/

Trailer coming March 29th.

Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. Wake me then.

3. After Crackdown and seeing the video of Mercenaries 2, this needs to be really fucking awesome to make me want it.

4. Countdown to a trailer? Suck my dick.

5. I love Crackdown, and I'm sure Mercs 2 will be good, but if this isn't vastly more impressive than either of those and Saint's Row, I will be very, very surprised, and highly unimpressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Countdown to a trailer? Suck my dick.
    I know. I'm sorry.

When do you want it?
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

6. How fucking pathetic are people to get excited about the release of a trailer?
    Time for a change

7. Well, with Mercs 2 it's the destructive property and with Crackdown it's the superhuman abilities. The big thing that I missed from the other sandbox games after GTASA is stuff like flying jumbo jets, so if they still have that + destructive property then I'll be sold. I know it's all non-PC for developers to include this sort of thing but I used to point the airliner at buildings and then parachute out to watch the resulting explosion in that game. Sad part was that there was no consequence in its wake, so if they can pull that off for part IV then I'm all dayone.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I love Crackdown, and I'm sure Mercs 2 will be good, but if this isn't vastly more impressive than either of those and Saint's Row, I will be very, very surprised, and highly unimpressed.
    This sums up my feelings exactly. Saints Row was as generic as they come, but it played better than any GTA. This new game had better be the bee's knees or I'll pass.

9. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen View Post
    How fucking pathetic are people to get excited about the release of a trailer?
    What a dumb question.

10. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen View Post
    How fucking pathetic are people to get excited about the release of a trailer?
    It'll lead to page after page of "OMG GOTY!!!!" after 20 seconds of footage - how is that not awesome?
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan