Thread: FS: PSP system; AES, DS, PS2, etc games

FS: PSP system; AES, DS, PS2, etc games

Time to clear out the stuff I don't like or play anymore... all games are NTSC-U/C and complete with box and manual unless otherwise stated. Some are Canadian with bilingual or multiple manuals, if that matters to you. All prices are in USD (but I'll happily take the equivalent in CDN and round down to the nearest dollar) and include shipping within continental North America. I accept Paypal (in either Canadian or US funds), cheques (in Canadian funds only, and you'll have to wait for it to clear), or money orders (again, Canadian funds only).

PlayStation Portable - $155
    1.50 firmware. Includes manual, charger, and 1gb Sandisk memory stick. No box. There are two green stuck pixels on the right and lower right part of the screen. They're only really visible when the system initially boots up. It's hard to see them while playing a game or navigating menus unless you're really looking for them.

NBA for PSP - FREE (or $4 shipping)
    Brand new and sealed. I won it and don't want it. You can have it for free if you buy anything else, or if you just pay for shipping. Canadian version with bilingual back cover and what appears to be a second manual, presumably in French.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories for PSP - $25
    I used the disc exactly twice and then copied it to my memory stick. Everything is in great shape.

Get all of this PSP stuff for $170
    Self explanatory

Metal Slug 3 for Neo-Geo AES - $230
    Japanese version. First print run. Great condition. I thumbed through the manual once. No scuff marks on the cartridge.

Samurai Shodown 2 for Neo-Geo AES - $40
    North American version. Gamer's condition with a few minor scuff marks on the cartridge. There's crimping all along the top edge of the cover (both front and rear) art, going about 3mm down. I don't think the plastic baggie containing the manual is original.

Star Fox Command for DS - $15
    Excellent condition. Canadian version with bilingual back cover and manual.

Super Mario 64 DS for (duh) DS - $10
    Excellent condition. Canadian version with bilingual back cover and manual.

Mortal Kombat Armageddon for PS2 - $25
    Premium edition in metal case, with Goro and Johnny Cage cover art. Excellent condition.

Okami for PS2 - $35
    Excellent condition. I played it about four times. Canadian version, so it includes a French manual (that also doubles as a bilingual back cover) in addition to the English one.

Taito Memories Joukan (Vol. 1) for PS2 - $30
    Japanese import. "Taito Best" re-release. Brand new and sealed.

Shining Force CD for Sega CD - $40
    Good condition. A few minor scratches on the CD, but nothing that affects play. Case is original and has no cracks (which is a real feat with those annoying breathe-on-them-and-they-break Sega CD cases!). Foamie insert included. Manual is a little warped... it looks like the previous owner didn't line up all four corners with the guides in the front part of the case.
    Last edited by bVork; 12 Apr 2007 at 05:46 PM. Reason: One game sold

2. Is the NBA the one with Ray Allen (Sonics uniform)?

Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    Is the NBA the one with Ray Allen (Sonics uniform)?
    Yup.

New item added and prices dropped

Bumpity-bump, prices dropped again. C'mon folks, some of you were talking about picking up a 1.50 firmware PSP in the price drop thread. Here's your chance.

6. pm sent