Thread: Finding Nemo (next pixar film) shots

1. Finding Nemo (next pixar film) shots

you can find those here

hope that link works

looks quite good

I love pixar those people there are gods at animation

A Bugs Life is still one of my fav movies of all time

this looks to be kick ass

after this they only have 1 more movie in their deal with disney and then i think they are either going back to focus on just shorts or going to be publishing them themselfs

2. oh damn, this movie's gonna look mighty sweet.

I gotta see how they do the underwater effects. The character designs are great, the second I saw them, the Little Mermaid popped in my mind.

This movie is definitely gonna kick ass. (More than Monster's Inc)

haha, i just noticed one of the voice actors is Willem Dafoe. Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. Well, Looks interesting. I liked Monsters Inc and Toy Stories, and Pixar guys are great in the field of 3d animation, so it will definately be good. I will check it out when it hits video

4. Originally posted by Despair
    Well, Looks interesting. I liked Monsters Inc and Toy Stories, and Pixar guys are great in the field of 3d animation, so it will definately be good. I will check it out when it hits video

no no no youll see it when it hits thearters or else uhhh or else ill take your componet selector and NEVER give it back :P :P :P

5. I like how they pretty much gave away the ending in the plot summary, bastards. Sure, its Disney, so you could pretty much guess it, still...
    I really like Monsters Inc and Toy Story 2, sea creatures look great.
    pwned by Ivan

6. thank god i didnt read the plot summary and jsut looked at the pretty pictures