Thread: Oh god no.. (Berserk)

1. Oh god no.. (Berserk)

I had just finished playing SotB(DC) and was checking out the Blacksun over Midland site, preparing for the DVD box which should arrive any day now, I started reading the story and I it was so interesting that I read the whole story not thinking about how I just spoiled the whole thing..

spoilers*

So you'll never see him get revenge, the series just stops after the solareclipse massacre?
    I heard that it wasn't a big success and that there wont be any more chapters, is this true?

End spoiler*

This sucks...

2. this should actually go in max anime, but anyway...

The deal with Berserk is the Japanese stopped production at that point. The manga goes on for a while longer. The show was originally broadcast in a late night timeslot (like 1am), so perhaps ratings were the issue. Whatever the case was, now that it's been picked up for American release, there's been a small but vocal movement to get the rest of the show completed. Media Blasters has said they are willing to help finance a second season. The Japanese producers reportedly have shown interest, but nothing is concrete yet.

Keep buying the show, show them you'll support it with your money. If there's enough money involved, they may actually commission a second season.

3. At long last an answer!

I ordered the first episode of the War Cry collection, and as soon as the second disc is out I will buy that too, I'm assuming that the money goes into the right pocket then.

I totally missed that there was an anime board here, I would greatly appreciate it if one of the mods could put this thread were it belongs.

4. At this point, even if the anime continues it won't matter, because the manga isn't finished yet.
    Compare your life to mine and KILL YOURSELF!!!

5. I'm having the same problem with Bastard. I mean, wasn't there supposed to be more?
    don't wanna tangle with you, I'd rather tangle with him.
    I think I'm gonna bash his head in...