Page 1259 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 124512551257125812591260126112631273 ... LastLast
Results 12,581 to 12,590 of 12812

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. Unless MS totally screwed up the design you wouldn't actually break anything by using it to play PC applications, systems shut down if they get too hot.

I was playing Shadow Warrior 2 (cool game!) and my PC sounded like it was ready to explode. It was fine. I just need one more sticker to complete the set!

I don't get the fabric covering on the new Surface devices. That sounds like it will be disgusting in a few months at most.

2. SW2 suffers from overloot syndrome. The one thing Destiny got right (other than weapons feeling good) was that you didn't collet ten items every enemy you kill.

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/tnl/thr...5633-Minecraft

The time is soon coming for when children who grew up playing Minecraft are going to be writers for IGN and the like. It'll have appearances in Top 100 of All Time lists soon after. I wonder how they're going to justify that inclusion.

"Minecraft is a fun game because you can just do whatever!"

4. I think the appropriate term is "whatevs"

5. If it bumps all the awful gtas off those lists (read: every one except V) that are placed on them for the same reason, then it will be a net gain.

6. It's already on those lists. It was a certified phenomenon even before every kid in the world was playing it. You just linked to fucking 18 pages of us talking about it. Who gives a fuck?

I got all the Steam Summer Sale stickers. No, I can't tell you why.

8. No idea why but the Steam summer sale inspired me to clear out a bunch of dupe cards in my inventory and I'm having fun shuffling the cash to the cheapest possible badge completion. None of it's real money so it doesn't matter much, just stroking the Steam e-peen.

And yeah, I got 100% of the stickers too. I'm not going to apply a single one to its background but I made sure to earn them all like a good digital hoarder.