Page 1269 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 12551265126712681269127012711273 ... LastLast
Results 12,681 to 12,690 of 12812

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. You could have just responded with "SpaceVenture" and we'd have known what you meant.

free tensie game!!

Shin Megami Tensei DEEP STRANGE JOURNEY

https://www.atlus.co.jp/news/5854/

3. Jack Bros back in action!
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

4. Neat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. Nvidia has a WTF moment with their GTX 1070Ti. They are screwing around their GPU partners and consumers with this product.

6. This may not look like much but it's one of those "doing only the one thing but doing it really well" type of games. Superflight, a score-attack wingsuit game where you fly close through randomly-generated levels searching for the highest scoring run. It's under $3 and compulsively playable.

I'd have the launch trailer but it's a narrated thing explaining how to play, giving plenty of info and zero excitement. So maybe not.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/732430/Superflight/

7. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Nvidia has a WTF moment with their GTX 1070Ti. They are screwing around their GPU partners and consumers with this product.
    As someone who owns a "4GB" GeForce 970, I know the feeling. Too bad AMD can't put together a competitive product. Speaking of AMD GPUs, apparently Intel hired away the lead to make their own high end GPUs. Good luck with that dudes.

8. Outcast: Second Contact is out today. It's a ground-up remake and looks very impressive.

I don't remember if we've talked much about Outcast on TNL, but it's one of the most ambitious open-world games of its time, with a huge, really cool multi-region world to explore. But the interface is pretty clunky these days, and the controls and animations are a bit rough too, so it's a great game to remake.

9. So uuuuhhhh this is the Steam sale??

10. Half the stuff on my wishlist is on sale, so I can't complain.