Page 13 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 911121314151727 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. My dads computer has no internet speed issues either.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    My dads computer has no internet speed issues either.
    None here either (though I have yet to do any serious online gaming with it).
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. Where did you hear that other info from?

4. Start a ping to something like yahoo.com and watch for the spikes every 60 seconds. I'm having to do internet sharing through my MacBook Pro in order to be able to play games without lag. I was playing BF2 earlier getting, "There is a problem with your connection" every 60 seconds; Now it's smooth as silk.

5. Sounds like your shit is broke to me.

6. It's not just my problem. Definitely the last time I try to help anyone out here, though.
    Last edited by Schlep; 03 May 2007 at 11:19 AM.

7. Well, that's odd, but I've never met anybody who had the issue.

8. Everyone who's running Vista with a wireless NIC has the issue, whether they know it or not. The only possible way they might not is if they're using a 3rd party wireless manager and not the one built into Vista.

9. Beta e-mails for Tabula Rasa just went out. Time to find out if this game plays better than it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlep View Post
    Beta e-mails for Tabula Rasa just went out. Time to find out if this game plays better than it looks.
    Those bitches better send me one.