Page 15 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    What online games are you guys playing? I haven't gotten into anything since GoW, and I'd prefer a PC fix.
    minesweeper and yahoo chess.

2. I play BF2 every so often. Been playing Wolf ET with some old high school friends also.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33 View Post
    Lots of Counter-Strike (after five or six years with the game, I just started up my first season in the infamous CAL League), and an undisclosed beta.
    There's no way in hell I could survive as a CS noob in 2007. I guess I'll have to wait for Quake Wars as well.

We need to find a common game for TNLers to play.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post

We need to find a common game for TNLers to play.

Wolf ET is older, but free.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. play some naked wars.

I've just been playing mostly demos and free-ware while I wait for some betas to open up. There were some I posted in the IGF thread that I still need to check out also.

6. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    Been playing Wolf ET with some old high school friends also.
    Ooh, tempting. How large is this crew of people you play with and which version of ET Pro are you currently using?

The two servers I've been playing on since the game's initial release, HKF and Primers BSD, the former of which can be found in the server browser and the latter of which is located at 66.35.250.240:27960, are both running the latest beta version of ET Pro 3.2.6, which means you'll have to download the beta client into your ET directory where the default ET.exe is stored and then run the beta .exe client whenever you want to play on servers running ET Pro 3.2.6.

If you have any good servers that are running ET Pro 3.2.5 though, I wouldn't mind playing on those either.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    What online games are you guys playing? I haven't gotten into anything since GoW, and I'd prefer a PC fix.
    Battlefield 2142 and Warcraft III.

BF2142 would be a great game for TNL to play, were it not for all the EA hate.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

8. And the fact that it's terrible.

9. I'm playing Shadowrun for my online shooty joy, but that's going to change to Quake Wars soon.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeve View Post
    Battlefield 2142 and Warcraft III.

BF2142 would be a great game for TNL to play, were it not for all the EA hate.
    Yeah, I'm not buying anything EA developed. I'm irritated enough that they are publishing Mercenaries 2.

I'm willing to play ET/ET Pro though, and Quake Wars is a must.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 18 Jun 2007 at 10:23 AM.