Page 16 of 1269 FirstFirst ... 21214151617182030 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 12684

Thread: Official PC Thread

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I'm playing Shadowrun for my online shooty joy, but that's going to change to Quake Wars soon.
    what the hell is the eta on Quake Wars anyway?

  2. #152
    August so far.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    Wolf ET is older, but free.
    Not to mention it still kicks the shit out of most online only FPS games out there. I'd be down to play some ET any time.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    what the hell is the eta on Quake Wars anyway?
    July 10. Yoshi lies.

  5. #155
    EB lies. GameSpot has August too.

    edit: IGN has July 2.

  6. Hm, EB had July 10 last week. Frankly, I'm more inclined to believe EB, espcially since they still have to do the open beta, but that sucks.

  7. The public beta for ET:Quake Wars is about to hit soon, with about 60,000 slots.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    The public beta for ET:Quake Wars is about to hit soon, with about 60,000 slots.
    i very strongly desire this.

  9. #159
    Yeah, I'm going to try to get in on that, though I am not paying FilePlanet for the privilege.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Yeah, I'm going to try to get in on that, though I am not paying FilePlanet for the privilege.
    that the only way its available? fuck that noise.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo