Page 20 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 61618192021222434 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Changeling View Post
    Hopefully they're still on track for the Sept. release date.
    Not what I'm hearing from people in the know. :/ Fuckers.

2. I heard rumblings of October and beyond but I want that rumor to be false

3. Shawn on the 1up show said October for the moment.

So is there any interest in setting up a TNL clan for QW? I'm learning the game, and trying to find out the basics right now, but would like to play with other people from here.

4. I heard a hint today that it may not beat CoD4 out the door. I don't like the sound of that.

5. Yeah the developers hit a few major set-backs several builds ago, and thus, the target date for completion has been pushed back accordingly.

As long as the game allows you to join multiple clans, I have no problem making TNL number two on my list.

6. Ah, looks like Oct 2 was just made official. Which sucks but not as bad as "after CoD4"

7. The highlight thus far is that they are remaking Quake 3 Arena with the new Tech 5 engine and will releasing it for free. This will all be done by id's new 2nd development team.
    The final goal is to make a full Quake id Tech 5 title, but obviously that will take a ton of time to develop. Quake Zero is all about taking Quake 3, improving it a bit, fixing a few things, and then releasing it as a free download for all gamers. It'll run at 60hrtz on all machines, and focuses on tournaments, community building, ect.
    Whoa. Bravo.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Ah, looks like Oct 2 was just made official. Which sucks but not as bad as "after CoD4"
    I can deal with that. At least it gives me some time to get some small computer upgrades planned into the budget (RAM, primarily).

I assume the demo will probably go live sometime in September then.

9. Got into the beta. Fileplanet is so retarded sometimes.

10. With a lot of "upgrade-worthy" games on the horizon, Gamespot's 2007 Video Card Roundup makes for an informative read:

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6173135/index.html