Page 21 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 71719202122232535 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. QW runs pretty well. Looks like ass on my machine (Athlon 64 3000, Ati 9500) but I get 30-40 fps. Fun game if I could get my FPS chops back (and a new PC).

2. I'm slowly getting used to the BF system again, and it's rough since QW is a bit faster than that game. Also I've figured out the medic class fairly well as well as the shooting system (not burst fire like I thought it would be). If anyone wants to play, holler. (schlep on xfire)

3. are you playing BF2 or BF2142?
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

4. That probably came out wrong. What I meant to say was that I was getting used to the BF-style team system that Quake Wars uses since I've been playing a lot of non-team FPS games. Quake Wars is what I'm playing.

5. I completely forgot the other day to post this video from Leipzig...

The Witcher

6. I watched that a few days ago. Looks pretty good. I guess they might cut some content for the US release though. What a shame if true.

There is potentially so much awesome stuff in the pipe for PCs in the next 6 months, this is going to be crazy.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

7. Quote Originally Posted by sedition View Post
    Looks pretty good. I guess they might cut some content for the US release though. What a shame if true.
    Who cares? It's a PC game, there's no region lock. I imported Farenheit/Indigo Prophecy to get it months earlier, on DVD, and uncensored. Cost an extra $5 over if I bought the US version.

It's more the annoyance of censorship than having to import for me. I imported Fahrenheit, too, but it still pissed me off on principle that the NA version was censored and not available on DVD.

And, The Witcher does look pretty sweet.

9. What exactly are they censoring? The game looks amazing to me from the few trailers that have showed up. What the hell is up with this trend of interesting games coming from Europe?
    Last edited by Schlep; 04 Sep 2007 at 10:53 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Schlep View Post
    What exactly are they censoring? The game looks amazing to me from the few trailers that have showed up. What the hell is up with this trend of interesting games coming from Europe?
    I'd imagine the sex acts and the topless trading cards.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2