Page 31 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 172729303132333545 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. Battlefield in Space. Son of Battlefield. Battlfield vs Something Else. There's lots of places to take it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33 View Post
    The first thing they need to do is drop the old flag-capping, ticket-warfare system and replace it with something fresh.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I don't know how the PC version is/will be, but if it's anything like the 360 demo then it is pure trash.

4. Possibly, but it is something different, at least.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Possibly, but it is something different, at least.
    Different doesn't always = good. Frontlines is seriously terrible, but I do agree that they need to freshen up BF.

6. http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/51082

Quote Originally Posted by ShackNews
    Spore Coming "Before Holidays"; EA Still Confident
    by Chris Remo and Nick Breckon Jan 31, 2008 4:55pm CST

Despite its ongoing delays, Electronic Arts brass is still confident in Will Wright's ambitious evolution simulator Spore.
    Despite a recent analyst projection that Spore will not be released until the coming fall or winter months, EA declined to give a specific release time frame for the title during today's analyst and press financial conference call.

The company did, however, state that the game will be released this year. "We're not announcing dates for any of our titles. We will tell you it's gonna be before the holidays," said EA CEO John Riccitiello in the call, which is ongoing at time of writing. "We're very, very bullish."

7. There trying to bring down the system requirements for spore so that it can run on more PC's so that it will sell enough to make a somewhat of a profit. That's my guess...

ok. The PC thread is like the NHL thread. It is jackass free and needs to stay that way. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    ok. The PC thread is like the NHL thread. It is jackass free and needs to stay that way. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
    Go watch the superbowl Yoshi and leave my comments alone.

I can address both at once. I'm multi-talented.