Page 33 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 192931323334353747 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    What is your major malfunction?
    people downing on Will Wrights greatness.

2. He's not so great.

Quote Originally Posted by Granderoho View Post
    people downing on Will Wrights greatness.
    Please elaborate.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

4. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    What is your major malfunction?
    The photo in this pic is seriously what I think of whenever I picture Granderoho:

5. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel View Post
    Please elaborate.
    Sim City and Sims, Maxis in general. Edit: Sim Copter was the shit when it came out, it looked dated but it was fun.

Also when he participated in the U.S. Express, a cross-country race that was the successor to The Cannonball Run.Wright and Rick Doherty drove a specially outfitted Mazda RX-t from New York to Santa Monica in 33:39, winning the illegal race.

Will Wright is the man.

Edit: Source

In 1980, along with co-driver and race organizer Rick Doherty, Wright participated in the U.S. Express, a cross-country race that was the successor to The Cannonball Run. Wright and Doherty drove a specially outfitted Mazda RX-7 from Brooklyn, New York to Santa Monica, California in 33:39, winning the illegal race. Wright only competed once in the race, which continued until 1983
    Last edited by Granderoho; 04 Feb 2008 at 12:17 AM.

Will Wright is a genius. The Sims is an interesting game that doesn't happen to be very much fun. Unless you're a sadist like me who enjoys torturing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Granderoho View Post
    Sim City and Sims, Maxis in general. Edit: Sim Copter was the shit when it came out, it looked dated but it was fun.

Also when he participated in the U.S. Express, a cross-country race that was the successor to The Cannonball Run.Wright and Rick Doherty drove a specially outfitted Mazda RX-t from New York to Santa Monica in 33:39, winning the illegal race.

Will Wright is the man.

Edit: Source
    Sim Copter, huh? I see.
    Would you like some french toast?
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

8. Ok I got one question for you guys about a laptop that I am thinking of purchasing. Is this a good buy, I am kind of cheap, but this is the best laptop for the specs that I could find.

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/X...2800_Notebook/

If you guys awnser this, I will promise to leave this thread alone. I sold my Macbook pro rescently and made a profit off of it on Ebay.

EDIT: I want to be able to run Age of Empires III, TF2 and WoW on highest settings.
    Last edited by Granderoho; 04 Feb 2008 at 01:05 PM.

9. lol. i think i just shit blood.

10. If that doesn't prove he is a joke account, then I don't know what will. Or just a really bad troll, but there is no way this guy is for real.