Page 43 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 293941424344454757 ... LastLast

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by epmode View Post
    The big difference is in the number of factions and the faster pace. And for all the awesome in CoH, I much prefer the Warhammer universe to semi-generic World War 2 stuff.

Great voice acting, too. Completely overwrought and extraordinarily English. But in a good way.
    It's the little things that make DoW fun for me. Like being able to execute units to make a squad shoot faster (as Imperial Guard) and sacrifice units to summon the Blood God (as Chaos).
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. Speaking of Prey, looks like it's $4.95 on STEAM this weekend.

3. Quote Originally Posted by raystorm View Post
    Prey is 5 bucks on steam for the weekend. Anyone who hasn't played it yet should give it a chance at that price.

4. Quote Originally Posted by wEEman33 View Post
    Speaking of Prey, looks like it's $4.95 on STEAM this weekend.
    Are you for reals?????? I swear this has never been mentioned EVAR!!!!

5. Tommy Tallarico's contacts have confirmed Prey is $5 on Steam this weekend. I think maybe that news got lost in the wild commotion going on in this thread.

Tommy Tallarico

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

6. I just bought Prey for FIVE BUCKS on Steam. Seriously. Just a heads up.

7. Finaly beat Gears on PC. The new chapters were actually really well done, albeit for a little choppyness and a seemingly lack of good optomization. Nameless and I have been playing a little versus between this and UT3 and I can really say that I am into playing this on PC now as I was on the 360 a year ago. If you have any desire to pick this game up for the PC do it. The only thing it is missing is TNL players.

8. And dedicated servers.

Ubisoft games on Steam.
    Meh. I like Ubisoft's games, but their PC ports are never very good. Still, here's hoping that Beyond Good & Evil shows up and lets more people play that game.

10. 20 bucks for the original Splinter Cell?? LOL Now if it was for the whole collection thats something else.