Page 1273 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 12591269127112721273127412751277 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,730 of 12812

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. Descent is a rad series, and the Rebirth source port is really good

2. While I don't play Swarmlake on a regular basis, whenever I fire it up I end up putting in a good hour or so. It's kind of like a more arcade-y Devil Daggers, in that the gun fires automatically at high speed unless you click the mouse, at which point you let off a shotgun burst. The shotgun can send you flying into the sky if you aim it at the ground, and shotgunning down at enemies keeps you bouncing along. There are two enemy types to shoot, which doesn't sound like much until there are thousands of them in a massive blob. Collecting the pink things lets loose a burst of energy killing everything in its radius no matter how densely packed they are. Finally, the green crystals are points. Very simple but it feels great to play. It's also only $1.

Last edited by James; 23 Aug 2018 at 03:22 AM.

3. Yeah, that's a double-post all right.

4. Couldn't find the Cyberpunk 2077 thread so... here ya go

look here, upon a sig graveyard.

5. Well, there goes some of my money.

6. GOG, just say the release date & I'll preorder it. Not too worried about a new Deus Ex when we're getting this. That car battle scene at about 25:00 was good stuff. "Grab the wheel, Jack!"

7. The setting is cool, looks like Typical Videogame gameplay wise though. Kinda hate that there's driving segments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. I don't know man. I'm thinking Tex Murphy, except the flying car isn't grainy as FUCK and 3 fps. This will either be incredible out of the box, or the internet will fix it SO HARD. I remain completely unworried.

9. Thai food en route.

10. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    The setting is cool, looks like Typical Videogame gameplay wise though. Kinda hate that there's driving segments.
    Except in that it's kind of everything. Like all the elements here (FPS, immersive sim, RPG, GTA-clone) are tried and true, but I can't say they've ever been done together like this. That's kind of what makes it exciting.