Page 1242 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 122812381240124112421243124412461256 ... LastLast
Results 12,411 to 12,420 of 12812

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. Frog.

2. I haven't finished a tales game since like Vesperia actually. I played a bit of Xillia but didn't finish it.

I hear Berseria is the best one in quite a while though.

3. Berseria looks like the first one I'll be buying in probably a decade or so. Just not yet due to priorities.

Speaking of, I've been pretty happy with all these PC releases lately of games that previously would've been console only. Berserk and Nier make me happy.

Seriously.

5. https://twitter.com/AMDRyzen/status/834413475501842434

not gonna lie, got a bit of a semi for a 1700x now as opposed to my initial decision of a 1400x going by the hordes of youtube videos that went live this morning

e: also lol at the stock wraiths having rgb now, computers done went too far

6. I talked a buddy of mine into buying AMD stock. I believe they just threw down the gauntlet with those CPU prices and performance. Vega is coming soon too.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    I haven't finished a tales game since like Vesperia actually. I played a bit of Xillia but didn't finish it.

I hear Berseria is the best one in quite a while though.
    Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Berseria looks like the first one I'll be buying in probably a decade or so. Just not yet due to priorities.
    Just found out that Hideo Baba, now in charge of a new Square Enix subsidiary studio, basically had nothing to do with Berseria - no wonder it's received the positive press that it has. Great news for the Tales Of franchise.

I finally played Vesperia in the last two years or so, and honestly found it disappointing overall after hearing how good it was for so long. Interested in trying Berseria now, though.

8. Fry's is clearing out their Nvidia 900 series GPUs. I thought about picking up the Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980 for $244, but I think I'm going to keep saving up for a GTX 1070, or possibly a 1080, which could drop in price if the GTTX 1080 Ti is really coming out in a couple of weeks.

http://www.frys.com/search?search_ty...string=GTX+980

I would have snapped up that Alienware Steam box for the $23 they were selling it for.

9. Oh shit, they have a 980 for $136. I just got a 1060 and that's still very tempting...

10. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Oh shit, they have a 980 for $136. I just got a 1060 and that's still very tempting...
    Somebody was lucky enough to get the MSI Gaming GTX 980 for less than $90.

The best price that I found was the PNY GTX 980 for $211, but I don't like that company for graphics cards. I nearly bit on the $244 980 from Gigabyte, but know that I'd be kicking myself for buying a graphics card that is maybe 15% faster than what I currently have. I have $150 in Amazon gift cards that should arrive in the mail in about 4 weeks. I also have another $175 that I've set aside for when those cards arrive. I'm hoping to snag one of those Amazon opened boxed 1070s near the low $300s.
    Last edited by gamevet; 24 Feb 2017 at 09:03 PM.