Page 1004 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 99010001002100310041005100610081018 ... LastLast
Results 10,031 to 10,040 of 12812

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. Ugh mercenary kings. What a damn shame.

They sure are talky in that Deviant Art game there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

2. I don't understand all the Mercenary Kings hate. It's so pretty!

3. That's about all it is. That's why there's so much hate.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. It looks good and sounds good, but the game design is shit.

5. I don't even think it sounds good. It is very pretty, and has the Robertson Pixel Art, but I couldn't get past the first area on PC or PS4 due to just falling asleep during it.

6. But... Crafting! Active reload! THOSE GRAPHICS!

7. It's like a bad remake of Metal Slug 1st Mission with lousy exploration elements. Active reload isn't really fun, and crafting is kinda pointless.

This is a better game:
    Last edited by YellerDog; 22 Jul 2014 at 04:51 PM.

8. Yeah, I actually hate the active reload, and I always get lost wandering around the levels.

I wish they'd just take all the art assets and just make a normal side scrolling shooter.

Have any of you played it with four people though? I never have, and I imagine that would seriously up the fun factor.

YellerDog, I can't see that video at work. Is it a video of Broforce? Because that game is the best.

9. That video is a Metal Slug 1st Mission NGPC longplay! Except I remember the music being better, hmm.

Merc Kings with four people it's still pretty bad, except there's even less to shoot at! Horray!

10. I wish they'd just take all the art assets and just make a normal side scrolling shooter.
    This.

Have any of you played it with four people though? I never have, and I imagine that would seriously up the fun factor.
    I've played it with three people, and it's even less exciting that way, because your friends will just wander off in different directions and beat the majority of the level for you. If you do choose to stick together, then there just aren't enough enemies on screen to engage that many human players at once.