Page 1274 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 12601270127212731274127512761278 ... LastLast
Results 12,731 to 12,740 of 12812

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. Cyberpunk 2077 hands-off E3 demo was pre-alpha & "you can wait a few more years"

Cyberpunk 2077's release date is probably not even close. It's hard to believe that this was only a pre-alpha & CDPR doesn't think the quality is there yet... so many games don't look this good after they ship.
    The author isn't expecting it before late 2020.

2. They recently said it's playable beginning to end as of very recently, which may constitute "alpha" status. I think it's further along than previously thought. I'm thinking early 2020, but honestly I wouldn't rule out Q4 2019.

3. I would just go ahead and rule that right the fuck out immediately, and save yourself some heartbreak.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Except in that it's kind of everything. Like all the elements here (FPS, immersive sim, RPG, GTA-clone) are tried and true, but I can't say they've ever been done together like this. That's kind of what makes it exciting.
    Does A Lot Of Stuff Sort Of doesn't do as much for me as Does A Couple Things Exactly Right, so I don't find the combination as enticing maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

5. I enjoy games that will let me drop buy and putter these days. I will be buying a Switch for this reason. This game shall be a FINE putterer.

6. buy buy buy GOTCHA MOTHERFUCKER ITS IN YER BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

7. I promise you that if you could see me as I typed that post, you would get a chuckle, and not be worried.

8. The new Steam client sure is a big old pile of shit.
    There's no way to turn off controller support in the client, and I'm constantly getting weird keyboard inputs when using a gamepad. The dpad is changing my sound volume, start button kicks me to the desktop and turns on the magnifier, xbox button brings up big picture mode, even though I don't use it. Just a bunch of nonsense.
    It's infuriating that they rolled this shit out and don't even include a working way to disable it.

9. What are you going to do, not use Steam? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

10. You CAN choose GOG over Steam for big ass games sometimes. I agree that they need a solid competitor, even though I like GOG quite a bit in concept.