Page 1089 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 107510851087108810891090109110931103 ... LastLast
Results 10,881 to 10,890 of 12812

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. Give me a little credit, Yoshi.
    There certainly was nothing like Scud/ Super GT on PS1.
    But there was a racer that had part of a level similar to that and it's killing me that I can't think of which one, and I'm not about to go watch youtube to find out.

It wasn't a lack of credit; it's that I can relate to senior moments and thought that this might be one.

3. NFS3 Aquatica track maybe

4. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    NFS3 Aquatica track maybe
    Yeah, that's the one I remember seeing the aquatic tunnel in. When I'd played that track, the 1st thing I'd thought of was Sega GT.
    Last edited by gamevet; 25 Jan 2015 at 09:06 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I feel like the underwater bit is from a playstation 1 need for speed or ridge racer.
    Crusin' the World, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. I picked up an Asus Z87-WS motherboard on clearance at Microcenter for $108. It's a top-of-the-line 1150 motherboard that sells for around $350. Now I just need to save up for the i7-4790k that they have on sale for $279.

http://www.amazon.com/Z87-WS-Display...sin=B00CRJSUSG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1.JPG 
Views:	87 
Size:	643.3 KB 
ID:	75979  
    Last edited by gamevet; 03 Feb 2015 at 06:06 PM.

7. Asus has a 3 year warranty on their products. The only thing I would have to worry about is if the board has bent pins, which would not fall under the warranty of most board manufacturers.

It was a board that was never purchased by a customer, so everything is still in its sealed bags. The box had a side sticker that showed the board as being marked for clearance since September of last year, so it's been sitting in the store for quite some time.

I opened up the dust cover and checked to make sure all of the pins in the socket were perfectly aligned, and they were. I trust Microcenter over any other brick and mortar retailer, that's for sure.
    Last edited by gamevet; 03 Feb 2015 at 07:02 PM.

8. Grim Fandango is (appearing to) soft-lock on me a lot...not letting me move or do anything

If you press the look button (square on PS) when Manny isn't looking at an object it seems to lock up for a second. If you hold it down the game becomes a slideshow!

This was true on the Vita at least. Really weird. Just don't mash it and use it to look at stuff.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery