Page 1229 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 121512251227122812291230123112331243 ... LastLast
Results 12,281 to 12,290 of 12812

Thread: Official PC Thread

I think you would have to add that as a category for your library.

2. I guess, but it's a well-defined Steam category (not even a user-defined tag). You'd think that would be possible.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Is there a way to filter your Steam library based on existing criteria? For example, can I easily see which games support local coop?
    search your library for Towerfall Ascension... Mission complete.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

4. Yeah I know it, that is the greatest game

5. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    Is there a way to filter your Steam library based on existing criteria? For example, can I easily see which games support *local coop?
    *Insert mom joke here.

6. I grabbed the Sierra humble bundle. Does anyone want Steam keys for King's Quest Collection (the old ones) or Space Quest Collection?
    Last edited by koda; 30 Aug 2016 at 09:27 PM.

7. Me! KQ.

8. I have KQ collection (the old ones), SQ Collection, Beginner's Guide, Hexcells Complete, Octodad, and Super Time Force Ultra Available. PM me your e-mail and what you want and I'll gift them to you.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I guess, but it's a well-defined Steam category (not even a user-defined tag). You'd think that would be possible.
    This shits me to no end. It must be super easy to integrate tag filters into the game list. It would be nice to be able to think "i feel like paying a platformer" and then just filter it to only show platformers rather than going through my list of dumb shit I've purchased over the years trying to remember what all of it is.

10. The Castle of Illusion remake is 85% off today, and if you want it you should get it. Apparently Sega's license is expiring tomorrow and it's going to be delisted from Steam and consoles.