Page 1158 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 114411541156115711581159116011621172 ... LastLast
Results 11,571 to 11,580 of 12812

Thread: Official PC Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I think it got pushed a couple months from this month to Nov

AND we don't know if it will still have HDMI. It was supposed to but things always seem to change regarding monitors and bad language translations etc
    I don't have an urgent need, so I can wait and see what materializes I suppose. If the Vive and that monitor both pan out in November to go alongside the Pip Boy Fallout 4 and Battlefront, that could be an expensive month!

2. Now that Eschatos is coming to PC, I hope G.Rev gets a hint.

PC just might smoke 360 as current best shmup platform. Get Strania, Ginga Force, Under Defeat HD, all Cave games, the Bullet Souls... and the battle is over.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams View Post
    I was going to get this but I am waiting for the PG279Q as it has HDMI (supposedly...) so I can use it for TATEable 360 shmups too.
    Does it actually pivot the correct way?
    Every time I check out a monitor that pivots, it always ends up only turning the wrong way, making the left edge of the screen the top instead of the bottom.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Does it actually pivot the correct way?
    Every time I check out a monitor that pivots, it always ends up only turning the wrong way, making the left edge of the screen the top instead of the bottom.

Most games support both rotations, but you can always re-mount the monitor on the stand to rotate your preferred way.

Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    you can always re-mount the monitor on the stand to rotate your preferred way.

Ohhhh myyyy

6. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    Most games support both rotations, but you can always re-mount the monitor on the stand to rotate your preferred way.
    This is so much easier than keeping an old CRT monitor turned on its side.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    This is so much easier than keeping an old CRT monitor turned on its side.
    I once did that with a Commodore 1084s monitor hooked up to my Saturn. It was a lot easier than trying to turn a 27" Trinitron on its side.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Hmmm... I'd like to get my TV out of my office so I can move the Blast City in here. Having an HDMI port on my monitor would accelerate that... When does the PG279Q come out?
    I think I'm busy whatever day you want to move the Blast upstairs.

lol Busy recapping my NBBM board...

10. Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    A lot of older stuff, especially on consoles, only goes one way, but I suppose fiddling with the orientation of the stand shouldn't be too hard if it uses the standard VESA square hole pattern.
    Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I once did that with a Commodore 1084s monitor hooked up to my Saturn. It was a lot easier than trying to turn a 27" Trinitron on its side.
    I've done that with with a different Commodore monitor, one of the old brown C64 ones with the big knobs and screen cover, and the colour went all trippy on me. I'm afraid to try it with my 1084S.