Page 1052 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 103810481050105110521053105410561066 ... LastLast
Results 10,511 to 10,520 of 12812

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. The game would probably be better.

2. Gotta say, I'm not a big fan of Paranautical Activity. When it comes to randomized FPSes built of pre-constructed rooms, Tower of Guns blows it out of the water.

3. You will die

4. Welcome to die.

5. Paranautical Activity is fucking terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Error View Post
    So some stupid indie dev threatened to kill Gabe Newell and had his game pulled off of steam 2 hours after it launched.

This is why I hate indies, he's blaming Valve for his own stupidity.

http://kotaku.com/indie-dev-threaten...rom-1648678869
    Oh, that's the guy who took indie laziness into 3D? Wow, what a fucking shame.

7. Oh cool so there are manbabies making games as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. It's been a while since I've played Paranautical Activity so I figured, with everything that's going on, I'd give it a sympathy play. It's actually kind of ok. I wouldn't dedicate hours of time to it in a single sitting or anything but, going in knowing its limitations, I had a good time. I'm not saying it's great or anything, but it wasn't a bad way to spend half an hour on a day off where all my plans got trashed due to crap weather.

Has steam put anything on sale for halloween yet? Come the fuck on guys, I need some kind of discount on demon, monster, zombie games!