Page 1022 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 100810181020102110221023102410261036 ... LastLast
Results 10,211 to 10,220 of 12812

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. This is a wonderful game to have on the Vita. Better than the PC, I'd imagine.

2. Quote Originally Posted by No One View Post
    I "gifted" it to my wife.
    Grounds for divorce IMO

3. She gifted me Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta during the summer sale. It's still sitting in my inventory.

Waiting.

4. Thinking about getting The Bureau for $4. Anybody here play it?

5. No

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Thinking about getting The Bureau for $4. Anybody here play it?
    I played it for a half hour. Thought it was boring. It's basically Mass Effect with just the combat.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

7. Yeesh

8. Yeah, I've heard it's terrible. I wouldn't even have it if I didn't get that 2K bundle for regular XCom

9. There's a hub area between missions where you can talk to other agents/dick around, but yeah, it's basically a clumsier Mass Effect set during the 50s. They tried to incorporate the same sort of squad customization system found in the mainline games, but it's simplified to the point of being worthless.

I dunno. It might be worth $4 if you're into XCOM and have an interest in the time period.

10. I already have luftrausers on PS3 and it's one of those "one more time" addictive games.