Page 1272 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 12581268127012711272127312741276 ... LastLast
Results 12,711 to 12,720 of 12812

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Overload has finally been released.

It's the sequel to Descent in all but name, by the original team. After the disappointing liscensed sequel Descent Underground, this game has been shaping up to be the real deal. I played some of the Early Access (though not too much so as not to spoil it), and it's a dead-ass copy of everything that made the original games great. It doesn't really do anything new or fresh, but it's a great throwback.
    It’s amazing how much like Descent this is, and it’s really cool to see, because unlike the old school FPS games like Ion Maiden, this game is in a genre has almost nothing else in it. So far I feel like the levels might be a bit too simple in terms of maze-like structure as well as “interesting rooms” but this is definitely Descent 4 (or Descent 2.5).

2. There are a ton of secrets in the levels, most of which I haven't been able to find, and the stages are bigger than the original games, but they're easier to navigate thanks to having a built in GPS, so it can make them feel a little simpler.

Not only is this game a great recreation of a unique classic, it's also just a lot of fun. I'm really having a great time working through the campaign. It puts up a good challenge, too.

3. This is too funny.

NSFW

4. I’m going to venture to guess that it’s not.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Serious business.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. Forsaken coming out end of month!

https://www.polygon.com/2018/7/24/17...ws-pc-xbox-one

7. I still need to play the N64 cart I picked up a few years ago.

8. maybe not because this version has the N64 levels? Or some of them?

9. GMG has $10 off the RE2 remake, and the HD remake of RE1 is $6.50. Not bad.

10. I remember Forsaken fondly. I don't think I ever played Descent.