Page 1039 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 102510351037103810391040104110431053 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,390 of 12812

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. Jazzpunk needs to be recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    Fine. No indie games. Then how about some classics: Thief 2, Deus Ex, Resident Evil 4.
    We have to call them something. It's a tag line, not a list of games for now. We recommend the games later.

3. No indie games = garbage list. It's an arbitrary distinction that carries no value at all. My personal game of the year is Tower of Guns, made and published by one person. I can't imagine how it would be improved by having an Ubisoft logo in front of it.
    Last edited by James; 28 Sep 2014 at 03:24 AM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    We have to call them something. It's a tag line, not a list of games for now. We recommend the games later.
    Oh, you do?

Shit, too late.

5. That list is so bad right now. I think I love it.

6. Guacamelee should be on said list, I don't give a fuck how indie it is.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. I don't get that curator stuff.. can we add recommendations since we are in the TNL group?

8. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood View Post
    That list is so bad right now. I think I love it.
    You're welcome.

Seriously? You had to come back from vacation and dick up something we were actually taking seriously? Make a dumb ass Rampant Fronting group if you want be a bunch of douchebags.