Page 1066 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 105210621064106510661067106810701080 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,660 of 12812

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. I think i'm done with this terrible discussion based on zero reliable data.

2. I'm a big fan of those curves in Econ 101, myself

If you want to argue that maybe the pirates will buy the second game where they otherwise wouldn't have because they didn't know what to think of the first that they didn't have a chance to play without piracy or that maybe now they went from an "unlikely buy" to a buy on the first game because the game ran, neato

3. Pay $1 and get a copy of the excellent Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (plus some other SEGA games):

https://www.humblebundle.com/

You also get some company of heros 2. Those are pretty fun.

5. It's actually just a standalone multiplayer pack to only play as that one army.

Kinda misleading bullshit, i think.

6. Official PC Thread

That is the definition of a pile of random garbage. Fuck, Total War 2 has been out for over a year and they just throw in some DLC crap? And Football Manager... DLC? Who needs that? At least put in Binary Domain, shit.

7. Am I weird for not liking Nights at all? I don't understand the love that game gets at all, it looks like "Bug!" without floors and is more on-rails than the T-line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

8. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Am I weird for not liking Nights at all? I don't understand the love that game gets at all, it looks like "Bug!" without floors and is more on-rails than the T-line.
    No, it's not a good game.

NiGHTS is a speed run game.

Do you like speed runs y/n
    Do you like like me y/n

please circle one and pass it back

I'm also not the biggest fan.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

Nights was fucking amazing when it came out.

Not so much now.