Page 1031 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 101710271029103010311032103310351045 ... LastLast
Results 10,301 to 10,310 of 12812

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Join us.
    No thanks, last MMO I played with yall was Hellgate: London and I think that ended MMO's for me. I'm sorry I contributed to your fall into MMOs by you playing Matrix online with me years ago. I'm sorry forgive me!

2. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    AHHHHHHHHHHH Crimzon Clover is fun! Wow! A million ships comin' at ya and you've gotta be all BUDDADDADDADDADDADDADDADDADDADDADDADDADDADDADDA BOOOM BAMMM POWWWWWW

Stick to your cell phone games, Cave. The Japan indie scene is getting close enough to aping your style for me to pay attention.
    Last I heard cave gave up making cell phone games and were rethinking their business model. I've not seen a new iOS cave game in a long time. I wouldn't mind having some on steam.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial View Post
    No thanks, last MMO I played was Hellgate: London
    Found the problem.

FFXIII's full price is $15. That's pretty surprising to me, coming from Square.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial View Post
    Well to be fair their game Hack N slash just came out of early access this week.
    I don't know anything about that game, but as we see with DF-9, coming out of early access doesn't mean a whole lot.

5. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus View Post
    Found the problem.

FFXIII's full price is $15. That's pretty surprising to me, coming from Square.
    They know what they did.

6. Earlier this year I said I was gonna build a new computer around the next Nvidia gpu. The 980 looks great, but I'm gonna hold off for a bit longer.

Yeah, that looks like a good choice, but there is nothing pushing it right now, and we know the price isn't going to go up.

8. Quote Originally Posted by bVork View Post
    The 980 is a little out of my price range but man, the 970 is great for the price. I'm kinda kicking myself for grabbing an R9 290. I'll be happy with it for the foreseeable future, but spending $400 on something that is about to be outperformed by a $330 card kinda stings.
    Yeah, the 970 is looking really great, definitely a better value . I think it's just about 780ti levels of performance for $330. Given the 980's price and the power efficiency of these cards I'd bet that most people who would buy the 980 could instead get two 970s for like $100 more and get way more power, but I'm still not into the SLI thing. I hear too much complaining about SLI support in games and while I know it's way better than it used to be, I don't like the sound of microstutter.

9. I had been thinking about picking up a second 670 to SLI for a couple weeks.

But lol@that now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tain View Post
    I don't like the sound of microstutter.
    Midgets with speech impediments need love too.