Page 1092 of 1282 FirstFirst ... 107810881090109110921093109410961106 ... LastLast
Results 10,911 to 10,920 of 12812

Thread: Official PC Thread

1. Yeah, I really like how this case has 4 slots on the back side that you can mount SSDs to. Then you have 6 optional bays for HDDs, or more SSDs with an adapter. It's a really good case for the price.

2. I think I've recommended these cases before, but because I haven't ever been happier with a computer case, here you go:

Fractal Design

I have the Define R4 Black Pearl. The R5 series is probably better, or whatever is released when you are ready for a new case.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. The Fractal Design Define R series are the best cases I've ever built a computer in. I think I've built maybe 5 or 6 computers in them (mine, my gf's, my file server and a bunch for friends) and they are awesome cases.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. I have the same case, it's great

I think I've said that three times now

5. Fractal Design sponsors a lot of Linus Tech Tip shows on youtube. They make some pretty good looking cases.

I've had my eye on this Corsair 540 case for quite some time. I almost bought it, instead of the full tower. I'm thinking about buying that case to house my 2500k and GTX 670. I bought the 4790k for my main rig, so that I could replace the aging Q9650 rig I currently have in the living room, with the 2500k. The Black Widow case that I have out there has no space to do proper cable management and the airflow was never decent enough for 2 graphics cards.

6. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    I finally got my i7-4790k yesterday. I replaced the Z-68 and 2500k setup in my main rig, with the i7 setup. What a difference it makes in Crysis 3. My fps never drops below 60 in the Welcome to the Jungle levels, while the 2500k @ 4.7 Ghz would see fps as low as the mid 30s. My GTX 780 jumped up to 82C while playing that level and the CPU hit the mid-70s. I think I need to lower the voltage a little on the CPU.
    What are you doing with the old hardware?

7. First official map for Unreal Tournament is out to mess around with.

8. So Valve announced the Source 2 engine. Will they fucking announce Half Life 3 for once dammit?! I don't give a shit about DOTA or CS...just finish the damn HL story Gabe.

edit: Valve announced this Steam Link thing too. Steam Machines coming out in November.

Valve news
    Last edited by raystorm; 03 Mar 2015 at 07:29 PM.

That Steam Link is exactly what I need for my wife to avoid having to buy games twice. I thought I may have to buy a full Steam Machine for her.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    What are you doing with the old hardware?
    I plan on replacing the C2Q setup (Q9650 @ 3.38 Ghz) in the living room, with the 2500k. My EVGA GTX 670 FTW was way too much for the old Q9650 to keep up with. I'll probably lower the overclock of the 2500k down to 4.6 Ghz, since it'll be on an air cooler.