Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Dreamcast VGA Box

1. WTB: Dreamcast VGA Box

Want to revive the old DC and put it with the rest of my shit, but composite or S-Video won't cut it. Before I go and search eBay, I wanted to see if someone has one that they aren't using or don't need. No packaging or whatever necessary. I'm willing to pay around 20 dollars shipped, but PM me if you have any different offers.

2. Where do you live? I'd go for that, but since I'm in canada, shipping alone would be nearly $20.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    Where do you live? I'd go for that, but since I'm in canada, shipping alone would be nearly $20.
    New York, Long Island more specifically. PM me if you know of anything you might be able to do. I can't imagine why it would cost that much to ship a small item like that, but then again I'm not from Canada.

4. All those game shops in New York and none of them have a VGA box?

5. Quote Originally Posted by JefmcC View Post
    All those game shops in New York and none of them have a VGA box?
    Not as many that aren't big name chains anymore. Gamecrazy would be the only place that could possibly have one, and there's only one, I think, remotely near me.

6. I'll look into shipping and customs. Are you in any rush?

7. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    I'll look into shipping and customs. Are you in any rush?
    Not any, really. Take your time. I'm flexible with pricing/shipping, so don't worry about wasting your time or anything.

8. Cool. I'll try to figure something out this week. I'll keep an eye on this thread in case someone else has a vga box for you.

9. Check your pm.

10. Responded