Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FS: PS2, PS, DC, Saturn, Action Figures

1. Received items yesterday, thanks.

Haven't played anything yet, but discs look clean and cases/instruction manuals, etc. are in pretty good condition. RE4 metal case has a small ding on top & bottom , but I'm not as anal a collector as I used to be.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bloodyarts View Post
    Received items yesterday, thanks.

Haven't played anything yet, but discs look clean and cases/instruction manuals, etc. are in pretty good condition. RE4 metal case has a small ding on top & bottom , but I'm not as anal a collector as I used to be.
    Glad to hear everything got to you. Sorry that RE4 had a ding in it, I apologize for that, and I should've put pics up but never got around to it. RE4 was dinged when I purchased it at GameStop, though. It was either that or a used regular copy, so I figured I grab that one. Hope you like everything!

To everyone else, your stuff should arrive this week.

3. Kev, check your PMs.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

4. Checked.

5. Dang, I wish I had noticed this sooner. I'd have grabbed the Saturn + Pro Action Replay and a few of the games. My old system went bust so my import games are useless for the moment.

6. What kind of car are you buying? (And how does selling games for a couple hundred dollars really help with the payments?)

7. KEV check your PM's

8. Kev, any update on my PM offer?
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

9. Sale is back on until further notice. Sorry for any inconvenience. I've checked my PMs, all interested parties that PMmed me have been responded to. School's taking priority over the internet at the moment, so I haven't been on as frequently.

10. Kev,
    I'm having a hard time PMing you; I might not have the karma to send them yet. I am interested in Strider 2, Assault Suit Leynos 2, and possibly the Saturn stick depending on how much it is shipped. Thanks!