Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: FS: PS2, PS, DC, Saturn, Action Figures

1. Quote Originally Posted by JzeroT1437 View Post
    This stuff still available? I'd really like to purchase both.
    Yes, they are still available. Send me a private message for further details, as I'm having trouble PMming you.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Didn't Klonoa used to be like $100 on ebay? Has it gone down that much?
    Last I checked, it was going for an average of fifty bucks. Bad business or no, I can't justify charging someone that much for a used game.

3. Hey Kev, have you sent the items? I've left a couple PMs for you.

4. Okay, Kev, today marks three weeks since I sent you the payment and numerous confirmations of said payment. You accepted the payment over paypal, but I haven't heard word one from you since April 5th, when I sent and you accepted the payment. I've attempted to contact you through every avenue I have available. You haven't posted on TNL in over ten days.

At the end of the week I'm putting in a case with paypal, unless you at least CONTACT ME with any information regarding when you will be shipping.

5. Maybe Kev finally killed himself.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. It's been quite a while since I've last heard from you too, and several weeks since you received my payment. I'd like a status report on the games please.

7. It's like this guy literally dropped off the face of the earth. Short of actually mailing him a letter, I've done everything possible. Is anyone else besides Melf and myself having any problems receiving their items?

8. Word. It's been almost two months already, and he hasn't made any effort to communicate. He's had more than enough time to ship the games or explain what's up and refund our money.

9. I'm in the same boat as you guys. The last message I received from him was on the 10th.

10. Well, for posterity, and the chance that Kev will read this and do the appropriate thing, I'm putting in a dispute with my Credit Card company should PayPal be unable to recover any money for me. In addition I will be filing for mail fraud should the need arise. I will do everything necessary to settle this, one way or another.