Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Pop'n Music 9 PS2

1. Nintendo GameCube Pop'n Music 9 PS2

Who all here has this? I think s|1p does, anybody else? Please tell me how much I need it. Also, please tell me how it is compared to the arcade version, as in how complete the song list is. (Since 9's was freakin' huge.)
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Its POP and MUSIC? Just for that destinction alone I want it. :P

3. Buying it as soon as I get my Ransai ASC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Or perhaps he's a gay stalker, and longs to rub your used toilet paper all over his nipples.

4. I tried out that billion dollar controller Konami was selling... a friend of mine got two of them. And, you know, for some reason, I didn't like it. It felt off compared to the arcade. (Maybe the spacing of the buttons or something.)

What, however, is this Ransai of which you speak?

5. No. Can we please not talk about this? I'm begging all of you. If this game/series is on the same level as IIDX (probably the most intense and addicting game I've ever run into) then that means I have to buy it. In fact it means I have to buy several mixes of Pop n'.....and I also know that the regular Pop n' controller doesn't cut it, so there's another $400 for the ACS. Please S|ip, come in here and rip the game saying it is candy colored kiddy shit with faulty timing and bad songs. For the sake of my wallet.....please?

This game rocks! I love the ACS! This game is so comparable to IIDX its beyond comparison! If I were me, I would spend my entire wallet full on this game!

Good thing Cheebs wont see this.

7. I have Pop'n 7 and 8 sitting around doing very little. It's not that I dislike the game, I really rather like it. I just haven't been able to put the same time into it as I have with IIDX. I might end up buying Pop'n 9, but I can't justify it until I've put more time into the ones I've got.
    Subatomic Brainfreeze, Licensed Professional

8. Hate to tell you Chibi, but Pop'n craps all over IIDX. Not to diss IIDX any, but Pop'n is just that good. I've never, EVER met a Bemani player who disliked Pop'n, and every single Bemani player out there hates one of the other games. (Like a certain somebody's distain for Para.)

Beatmania IIDX + Auto Scratch = Pop'n Music.

There, S, now you've met two.

10. Quote Originally Posted by dog$
    Beatmania IIDX + Auto Scratch = Pop'n Music.

There, S, now you've met two.
    Nonononono.

Little keys =/= big shiney buttons you smack with your entire hand.