Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Zelda bonus disc for GameCube

Fuck you. If it sells for that much on ebay then you're going to have to pay me that much for it. There is no logical reason to sell something for less than its worth.

2. Fine with me. You said make an offer. I did. Put it on eBay while it's still "worth" something, because it's going to be worthless once all four of those games are on Virtual Console, if they aren't already.
    PS: Fuck you too, muffin ass.

3. it's still going to cost you close to 30 bucks to buy all those games on VC, some people prefer having a physical medium than just a downloaded version, I honestly don't expect these games showing up on VC to really drop the cost of the collector's disc all that much.

Plus what did you really expect low balling some one that much, if opened ones are going for close to 50 bucks, did you really think some one would jump at the chance to sell a sealed one for 30?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Plus what did you really expect low balling some one that much, if opened ones are going for close to 50 bucks, did you really think some one would jump at the chance to sell a sealed one for 30?
    You never know, and it never hurts to ask. My gripe is being asked to make an offer, and when I do, I'm told that I have to pay what it goes for on eBay. That negates the point of making an offer. If I wanted to pay eBay prices, do you think I'd be looking to buy something in Trade Depot? No. I'd get one from some price gouging fuck on eBay.

Boy, what nerve I have for trying to get a good deal as opposed to ripped off.
    What an asshole I am for offering money for something that was a free promo to begin with.

But anyway, Thanks everybody, yes, you too Josh. Sorry I wasted everyones time.

5. Making an offer =/= trying to rip the seller off.

Try making a reasonable offer next time.

And it really doesn't matter if the game was free once, Current value =/= former cost.

It's not free and/or cheap anymore. Deal with it.
    Last edited by bbobb; 12 Mar 2007 at 02:46 AM.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

6. Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    You never know, and it never hurts to ask. My gripe is being asked to make an offer, and when I do, I'm told that I have to pay what it goes for on eBay. That negates the point of making an offer. If I wanted to pay eBay prices, do you think I'd be looking to buy something in Trade Depot? No. I'd get one from some price gouging fuck on eBay.
    Because the point of that was to make an offer some what close to what it goes for not 40% less. I'm sure if you offered Josh 40 - 45 plus shipping he might have gone for it, but to low ball it so much it's offensive and he took it as such. Some times it does hurt to ask.
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

the only way you are going to find a copy for cheep is to go to a pawn shop. They show up there a lot.

8. I am willing to negotiate if 30 dollars was unacceptable. I'm not trying to rip anybody off, I'm trying to avoid being ripped off. eBay prices for this game opened or sealed are a rip off and completly unwarranted. If the game is so rare, why are so many copies on eBay? Maybe I'm too used to getting incredible deals like a mint Dracula-X for 20 dollars, and Ys IV for two dollars. My offer was not meant to "offend", and by judging from Josh's posts in Skull & Bones, he's impossible to offend.

9. Quote Originally Posted by adol View Post
    I am willing to negotiate if 30 dollars was unacceptable. I'm not trying to rip anybody off, I'm trying to avoid being ripped off. eBay prices for this game opened or sealed are a rip off and completly unwarranted. If the game is so rare, why are so many copies on eBay? Maybe I'm too used to getting incredible deals like a mint Dracula-X for 20 dollars, and Ys IV for two dollars. My offer was not meant to "offend", and by judging from Josh's posts in Skull & Bones, he's impossible to offend.
    yeah 20 bucks for a mint Drac X is not the norm, and the game is worth what it's worth because of demand. Because Demand > Supply of people willing to sell it. Therefor that determines it's value and going rate, if you don't want to pay that much then keep looking, but don't expect some one to just sell it to you cheap because you're on TNL or because you feel ebay prices are a rip off.

I'd love to own a dodge viper I'm not going to expect some one on tnl to sell it to me for 30g when the car sells for 90g.
    Where I play

10. I have two of these.

This thread reminded me of it.

I will go sell it on ebay now.