Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yoshi's Spring Cleaning 2007 Sale

Yoshi's Spring Cleaning 2007 Sale

As seems to occur every year, I have accumulated too much stuff. My loss is your gain. I have over 100 games and 25 movies up for grabs:

http://gametz.com/user/Yoshi.html

Prices listed are reasonably firm and do not include shipping (usually $3 for First Class with Delivery Confirmation). However, I am very willing to give volume discounts. If you show me that my prices are nuts compared to somewhere else, I'll take into account as well.

If you're more interested in trading, here are my current wants:

http://gametz.com/usertab/Yoshi/tab/AllWanted.html

In addition to the 401 different people I have traded with on GTZ, I also have 237 feedback on ebay (yoshidesune), 8 on neo-geo.com (Yoshi), and several on TNL.

edit: I forgot to mention that I prefer Pay Pal payments and can accept credit cards. I will take money orders too, but it may delay shipping a few days.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 12 Mar 2007 at 09:43 AM.

2. I want Lego Star Wars II but I can't seem to find any information on if it works on a Japanese system or not.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

Hmmm... I'll see what I can find. I'll hold it for you until we find out it doesn't work.

4. Yeah, Play Asia doesn't have it listed, so I'm trying to figure out where else to look.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

It's listed here, but it's only ?s.

6. I found a list here: http://www.xbox-sky.com/xbox360_regi...ibility_guide/

And it's a no go unfortunately. Damn.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance does work though, you happen to have a copy of that? I've been wanting to play that one.

Nope. I haven't played that one yet either.

8. BTW I just noticed you had some Japanese Saturn games on your wanted list. I'll check the local game store to see if they have any. I know that they have Gradius Deluxe Pack, but I think it was a little expensive since it's kind of uncommon in Japan as well.

They had Necronomicon as well, for a whopping $10. But I bought that baby for myself. If they get another one though I can grab it for ya.

9. Yoshi - my work blocks your list is there a way for you to just cut and paste and IM me. I would be interested if theres any games in there.

Or I could just ask couldn't I.

Okay ...

Area 51 xbox
    Polarium DS
    Brain Age (academy) DS
    Phoenix Wright DS

I have old Saturn Import only games. Still in damn good condition. All stuff still there the japanese slipcovers and bookend crap.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

I don't have any of those that you listed. I can try cutting and pasting... not sure how legible it will be.

edit: If I PM you the copied list, you could rightfully sue me for damaging your eyesight. Wait until you get home.