Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Athiests Owned! There *Is* a God, Cuz a New Macross Is Coming, Baby!

1. People dont get macross 7 because it all about using pure spirit to reach your enemy. It dont have enough killin suckas in it for most American audiences. Ill post some examples later on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I hear Balrog's moveset includes the Fried Chicken Right Cross, The Watermelon Wipeout Punch, and the Welfare Blaster.
    I SWEAR IF YOU BITCH ABOUT TWINSTICKS I WILL BREAK MY FOOT OFF IN YOUR ASS

2. Quote Originally Posted by isamu View Post
    Bunch of shit no one cares about.
    Ban pls.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Master of 7s View Post
    Ban pls.
    BLV
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Get the most recent release of Macross that has the subs and a new English dub.

Orrrrrrr.... These great boxsets, which only have the original Macross subs:

You can pick up those black boxsets used on Amazon for about $40 each, which is a nice price. Each boxset contains 12 episodes.
    Dude thats awesome thanks I've been wanting to get into Robotech since i played the GCN game.

Once again TNL surprises me i expected to get a link to google or live journal. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

5. Most retarded thread ever.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Wateva nigga i got something out of it.
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Genki View Post
    Wateva nigga i got something out of it.
    trew dat

8. shut up.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by isamu View Post
    trew dat
    You should run your posts through word first like Buttplant does.