Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 414161718

Thread: TNL Hyped Games you didn't like

1. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda View Post
    Did TNL get behind Xenosaga? I don't remember that.
    People were pretty excited for the first one. Seemed like it anyway. I just remember Mechdeus not liking Dragon Quarter as much or something. ó_ò all my love was for Dragon Quarter back then.
    Donk

2. Dragon Quarter is a damn good game.

3. Yeah it is. It goes in the "don't sell" stack of games.
    Donk

4. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    I just remember Mechdeus not liking Dragon Quarter as much or something.
    True, and after having gone through the series my opinion remains the same. Dragon Quarter was a really fantastic idea with good execution, but the very methodical gameplay and slower pace put me off a little. Realizing I probably wasn't going to finish a run and then going nuts in dragon form was damned cool, in any case.

Xenosaga had a great story and I didn't care that I had to wait longer then usual in RPGs for a round of level-grinding, I was more interested in the characters. A shame that part 2 just had cheating trash and bullshit for gameplay, but the third was so awesome it made up for it.

5. If we could just touch on Breakdown again for a second; the game was trash. Animegirl, don't feel bad you didn't beat it, I didn't either. No being able to beat a terrible game is no fault of ours. I mean, that jeep jumping shit? Get out of here. Great idea executed godawfully.
    Time for a change