Birth
    Kimagure Orange Road: Summer's Beginning
    Megazone 23
    Original Dirty Pair
    Prefectural Earth Defense Force
    Saint Seiya

Click here to go to the ADV SALE

Disclaimer (please read):

Products offered through this sale are clearance and close-out items. As such, product bar codes will be reconfigured, replaced or physically altered (including by means of cutting, punching or drilling). Some products may be open box. Some products may be delivered without full retail packaging. Except as expressly provided otherwise, products are sold as-is.

2. Dammit, they just had one of these. Funimation or Geneon please.

3. Right Stuff is running a sale of 35% off all Geneon anime, through Mar. 25th.

Use coupon code "plenty" at checkout.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 16 Mar 2007 at 02:25 PM.

4. Excellent.

5. I wonder if anyone actually listens to my recommendations part of the thread.

Probaly not, lol.

Well, I think I became aware of the Area 88 OVA because of you. I still need to pick it up. I've got mixed feelings about buying Aura Battler Dunbine though.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Well, I think I became aware of the Area 88 OVA because of you. I still need to pick it up. I've got mixed feelings about buying Aura Battler Dunbine though.
    Yeah it probaly was me since Area 88 OVA is still my favourite anime.

Whats holding you back on Aura Dunbine? Is it the length? You could always think about buying the first volume and see if it's your kind of show.

8. Quote Originally Posted by mcarocks2003 View Post
    I wonder if anyone actually listens to my recommendations part of the thread.

Probaly not, lol.
    Well, your recommendations are pretty predictable at this point. You could just save yourself some time and say "I recommend anything from the 80s lol".

Throw us all for a loop and recommend something more recent.

9. Quote Originally Posted by mcarocks2003 View Post
    Disclaimer (please read):

Products offered through this sale are clearance and close-out items. As such, product bar codes will be reconfigured, replaced or physically altered (including by means of cutting, punching or drilling). Some products may be open box. Some products may be delivered without full retail packaging. Except as expressly provided otherwise, products are sold as-is.

I've ordered from ADV a few times now, the only alterations I've gotten to boxes is a small hole punched or drilled into the box. Never have I gotten something with out it's packaging or even opened. The only thing I've noticed about ordering from ADV is they are a bit slow, though the last time I ordered my order came much faster then previous times.

Titles I'd recommend:
    Cromartie High School (if you like wacky anime)
    Kino's Journey (I just got this in the Right Stuf sale, cool if you like more laid back anime, though it does have a little action here and there)
    Nadia: Secret of Blue Water (Great classic series, for those who like adventure)
    Petite Princess Yucie (Ok maybe not for the guys, but if you have a young daughter or a little sister this series is totally awesome)