Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 11 Wrestlers and Holyfield linked to Steroid investigation.

1. Know who else is on steroids? THE ENTIRE NFL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

2. and Barry Bonds. I like how the article didn't name is Pumpkin shaped head.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3. Seriously, the NFL probably has the worst steroid problem of any professional sport slash wrestling-related shitshow.

4. I believe that.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Holyfield used the name "Evan Fields". LOL @ "Evan Fields" and Angle being busted for HORSE STEROIDS, which he claims to have gotten a legal prescription for.
    Maybe he owns a horse and this is all just a big misunderstanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Lots of steroid-related drama today from wrestlers -
    --It was reported today by Josh Gross that Mauricio Shogun Rua had signed a unique contract with two fights in Pride and two fights in UFC. If this is accurate, that would certainly seem to indicate a deal with both under the same umbrella would have been completed.

--The Winnipeg Free Press at www.winnipegfreepress.com in the sports section had an interview with Kenny Dykstra about the Sports Illustrated story. Dykstra came off real bad in the story, saying he doesn't believe the allegations. Even WWE hasn't tried to deny anything. "If people want to look for substances, why don't they just look at bodybuilders?" asked Dykstra, evidently not realizing certain people on the roster look just like bodybuilders.

--Randy Orton was pulled by WWE from a St. Louis radio appearance on KFNS 590 AM today to plug Mania, as well as from the show NHL Live on Sirius. The St. Louis station was told he was pulled because there was a change in creative direction. WWE said they could instead send Carlito on Thursday. The hosts said they had no respect for WWE because if the organization had any balls they would have at least told them he was pulled because of the Sports Illustrated article on steroids. They asked if WWE thought they were so stupid they would buy that excuse. Then they ripped on ESPN.com for printing the story because everyone knows WWE wrestlers are on steroids so why is it news? (thanks to Phil Adams)

--DDP was on with Dan Patrick on ESPN radio today. From all reports, he didn't come off good at all. He said he blamed the fans more than anyone else for wrestlers using steroids and HGH, because fans always want to see people who throw faster fastballs and run faster. He said wrestlers have to work 250 days a year, and at least they get their steroids prescribed and not from junkies. When asked if he thought Vince McMahon used steroids, he refused to answer the question. After he was gone, Patrick thought it was very odd he would blame the fans. Patrick didn't seem to know WCW was out of business because he asked DDP what the difference was between a WCW wrestler and a WWE wrestler. He didn't give the obvious answer that one is looking for a job and the other isn't. He said the only reason he knows 11 guys in WWE take steroids is because he read it in the paper. He then said Rey Mysterio didn't get over due to using steroids but because he did insane flying. He said nobody in wrestling ever told him to use steroids or encouraged it. (thanks to Aaron LaRocca, Chris Charboneau and Jonathan D'Antoni)
    It looks like WWE's running scared after these allegations, which is probably not the best course of action to take publicly right before the biggest show of the year. DDP blaming the fans certainly sounds odd given how fan-friendly most of his interviews are, but it's not the first time I've seen a wrestler blame the fans for wrestlers having to maintain a 'perfect' body image.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. Whoa whoa whoa...with a name like Kenny Dykstra, he's gotta be on steroids.

And um...why is Dan Patrick bothering with DDP? What, was Austin busy? Along with um every actual athlete on the earth?

8. When asked if he thought Vince McMahon used steroids, he refused to answer the question.
    McMahon is in his 60's and has a Mr. Olympia body. That question doesn't really need to be answered.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Maybe he owns a horse and this is all just a big misunderstanding.
    If anyone believes this ... I have a bridge to sell ya.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.