Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where I Work - A Comic about Where I Work

1. Thanks everyone!

I'm not sure if this will be a series or what, but I have a few more ideas that I'd like to do in this same style. I shall see what I see.

I'm also working on a sky pirate one shot comic (which is about 5-8 pages). Similar art style, but more upbeat.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Hence why I said I like the art.

There is no humor. Unless you consider the dog bowl has "Ocky" on it. And the "O" is NOT capitalized ... therefore you can deduce that the dogs name is Cocky. PLus he has a dildo shaped green thing by his computer ... hmm.
    the Dildo is one of the cast members of Comet 7.

3. Really nice art, Kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    I'm with Cigs on that one. It's good art.. but no humor.

Actually it depressed me a little.
    Comics don't always have to be funny, punk.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. Thats great dude. You really have a great eye for color.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    Comics don't always have to be funny, punk.
    Which is pretty much a trend for Kidnemo's stuff.

"Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

Excellent work! I enjoyed reading that. What's all this jazz about humor?

OMGWTFHASTOBEFUNNYTOENJOY?!! Nope.

7. Thanks again all.

Making this was a lot of fun, I still cannot wait until my stylus control is better though and not so wobbly. In time i suppose.

8. oh wow! you did this all with a tablet? it's so smooth looking. please make more soon.

9. Hey Kidnemo, You ever coming back to this? You should come to some kind of vague closure to WA in the next two/three installments then bring this back.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    Hey Kidnemo, You ever coming back to this? You should come to some kind of vague closure to WA in the next two/three installments then bring this back.
    I'm still planning on it.

I started on a strip in this same style about airships which started off good, then one of the frames started looking kinda poopy, so I got disheartened and haven't been back to it since.