Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PS X-Change for PS and PSOne (import boot disc)

1. PS X-Change for PS and PSOne (import boot disc)

It's the newest version... Barely used it... great condition, includes everything (spring for PS, plastic tab for PSone, disc, insert)...

$20 shipped with insurance.

Let me know if you need to know anything else.

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    would you be interested in trading for it? i got some DC games im not using much anymore.

3. Hmm.. maybe. Anything good?

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    lets see....lodoss war, sega gt, test drive le mans, alone in the dark, pso v 1, jet grind, vf3 tb.

5. If the deal with dyne doesn't work out, check my Gtz or mail me and I'll send you the $20.

soulair7@hotmail.com

6. Originally posted by TheSCHLONG!
    lets see....lodoss war, sega gt, test drive le mans, alone in the dark, pso v 1, jet grind, vf3 tb.
    Hmm... I think I'll have to pass... I don't have much interst in any of these games...

Thaks for your interest, though.

7. Gary-

Is Gunstar Heroes complete? What kind of condition is everything in?

Same thing for Card Fighters Clash... is it complete? What about the condition?

I'm interested...

8. Gunstar is just the cart. I'll give you a complete Clash for it though.

9. I assume CFC is the English version... correct? Just out of curiousity, are the box and the manual in good condition?

If so, I think I'd like to trade as opposed to doing it for cash...

We can do it over GTZ so we can give each other some good feedback if you want...

10. Yes, everything is in good condition. Pend it on Gtz and mail me your address. Thanks.