Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee

I still stand by Vietnamese coffee when I want something different. I stir in more sweetened condensed milk throughout the cup, so when I start, it's regular black coffee, and by the end, it's super-sweet.

2. Quote Originally Posted by animegirl View Post
    So mini-review of the Aeropress. It makes the best coffee I have ever tasted. It's very simple to use. You put in a filter and screw it to the bottom of the device. It fits right over the mug so you can press it directly into your cup. You heat up some water in the plunger (they reccommend 175 degrees). While you are doing this grind up your beans. Put two scoops into the cup, pour in the hot water and stir with the stick for 10 seconds. You then put the plunger in there and push down gently. It extracts it in about 30 seconds. You then have an expresso of sorts which you can top off with hot water or in my case, milk. So easy and no bitterness at all. I only needed one splenda and I usually need four.

After you plunge it, you unscrew the bottom and push out the coffee ground puck. Wipe it clean and you are done. First time using it and it only took me like 5 mins for an awesome cup of coffee. Tasted so much better than Starbucks plus I can use skim milk for a fat free latte. The only downside is that it isn't as hot as regular coffee. If you add water or milk make sure you heat it up first. I give this a 10/10.
    Cool. You can also preheat the mug you're pressing into with some hot water. That will help.

I ordered a six shot latte today and the guy behind the counter told me he wouldn't do it. I asked him if he wanted to fight and then he made a six shot latte.

The moral of the story: shit talking gets shit done.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I ordered a six shot latte today and the guy behind the counter told me he wouldn't do it. I asked him if he wanted to fight and then he made a six shot latte.

Why do people have to be such pussies about making these? I hate having to bitch in order to get what I want.

Anyway, when I'm at home, it's Yuban coffee. Black.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post

That must have been around $7 when all was done.

$5.75 plus tax sucka.

I'm surprised you didn't threaten him with your iKnife application and get it for free.

I'll do that tomorrow.

9. Why would they care how many shots you get as long as you pay them?

Because white people are crazy.