Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee

1. Hand-brewed Puerto Rican coffee is absolutely delicious. One of the things I love about living here is how cheap and readily available it is.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Melf View Post
    Hand-brewed Puerto Rican coffee is absolutely delicious. One of the things I love about living here is how cheap and readily available it is.
    And its closer to Columbia and the humidity has something to do with it as well.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    And its closer to Columbia...
    What does being close to Columbia have to do with anything?

4. Nothing it was a joke. Understand?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Nothing it was a joke. Understand?
    The best jokes are ones you have to point out.

6. Quote Originally Posted by AFX View Post
    The best jokes are ones you DON'T have to point out.

Fixed

7. When I began my job everyone drank coffee and there was a line every morning for it. I never got why until my first week was done. The job was so physically draining that without a cigarette or coffee every once in a while you'll shut down.

I got hooked on the coffee for about a month but I broke the habit. I didn't like coffee all that much to begin with and I still can't really take it too much now.

8. Funny post, Cheebs. I like the bit about the hamster cedar chips the best.

Red Bull is delicious. I don't like coffee much unless it's a frappy or a mocha. But that's just me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Red Bull is delicious. I don't like coffee much unless it's a faggy or a hot man chowder. But that's just me.

10. I hate coffee as well, no matter what variety I try still ends up tasting like shit. But to answer your question, the reason everyone drinks it all the time is simple: humans love rituals.

Wake up, make coffee, drink it.
    Go to work, make coffee, drink it.
    Go home, make coffee, drink it.
    repeat every day

Its the same as smoking, people become dependant and habits are hard to break.