Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4757596061626365 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    This is no longer true, btw. On days where I work in the security office I drink, like 60oz of coffee.

If I start dozing off at my desk around 2pm-3pm, I get some coffee but only because I have to. I am usually wired at night if I do.

My 2pm is 10pm. I don't go to sleep until 5am, then I'm up by 11am. I bleed dark roast.

What brands?

Just cheap shit? Office coffee pot? Starfucks?

Cup of Trader Joe's coffee when I wake. McDowels for the $1 joint on the walk to work, then office coffee (allegedly starbucks) until I want to fight. I don't have the funds to be fancy.

We drink all this value brand shit at work. I'm lucky to get Folgers up there.

That shit is the best part of waking up, iirc.

7. I just can't do coffee. Gives me the shits. Which is unfortunate since I love the taste. But also ok since I really can't take caffeine anymore. I drink almost none of it. Maybe 2 sodas a month.
    Boo, Hiss.

We have a (annoying asburgers) guy that drinks 8 cups a day. And takes Claretin D in the morning to wake up, and smokes. He's a stroke waiting to happen imo.

Caffeine doesn't help me as much as I think it helps others. I don't see the same gains. Like half a cup helps me wake up a bit, then no gains up to 2 cups, then I just become irritable.

I like to drink it on weekends when I can just enjoy it and there is nothing around to set me off and stress me out.

Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    I just can't do coffee. Gives me the shits.
    This happens to something like 70% of people. It gives me two shits before I leave the house, which rules.

10. I really don't like coffee before I work. Something about hot coffee then sweating all day at work doesn't mix. I'd rather have ice water. But when I'm off I enjoy a cup or two in the morning. I've tried all kinds but for some reason I enjoy the cheap shit. Foldgers or Maxwell house. Though the occasional coffee house drink is always good. Though I leave with my drink right away. I'd hate to get hipster smug on me.

Light roast has more caffeine than a dark roast. Though I really can't tell the difference.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 23 Jun 2015 at 12:49 PM.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle