Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee

1. I think it's simply the tradition factor - coffee's been around practically forever, while sodas and energy drinks are relatively new. And as long as you're not an idiot paying out the ass for it at Crapbucks, it's infinitely cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

2. Coffee is delicious.

And should only be drank black. None of that faggy cream and sugar bullshit.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor View Post
    I'm going to send out a Dominican APB on your ass.
    I'll send you the can of Cafe Bustelo that was issued to me at birth.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Coffee is delicious.

And should only be drank black. None of that faggy cream and sugar bullshit.
    QFUT
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. I don't get the coffee thing like Cheebs. Every time I tried it, it was like drinking boiled dirt. Acquired or not, I don't see how I could ever like it.

Not that I can really try. Coffee gives me the conical spray.

6. It's like fucking Opa-opa came back and is creating threads to interrogate people on opinion and preference.

WHY IS THIS POPULAR.

WHY AM I DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS.

7. Not a fan of coffee, I'm a water guy in the morning, however, we have this fatty at work who drinks at least 3 full pots of coffee a day because it's free and he thinks he's sticking it to us.

Last Wednesday I was in Detroit and a conference and got a email on my bb stating that said idiot had to be driven to the hospital for chest pains and a raised heart rate, now he has said he is contemplating a lawsuit do to the availablity of unlimited free coffee in our facility.

This guy is about 5'9 and pushing 350 pounds, he eats at least 5 chili-dogs a day (even at 8am) and yet he thinks he has a lawsuit because he gorged himself on java. Only in America.....

8. You're going to lose.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    You're going to lose.
    Probably, and that's the sad part.
    Last edited by Othello Harrington; 25 Mar 2007 at 12:51 PM.