Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee

1. Quote Originally Posted by Biff_Pocoroba View Post
    Probably, and that's the said part.
    buttplant <333

2. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    buttplant <333
    LOL, posta 4 life.

3. I like coffee but my job involves a lot of driving and going places where there isn't a bathroom readily available. I try not to drink it cause one cup will make me have to piss every hour for the rest of the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Red Bull is delicious. I don't like coffee much unless it's a frappy or a mocha. But that's just me.
    No, a lot of other women are the same way.

Any man drinking a frappucino or other girly ass drink is the equivalent of a guy drinking an appletini or wine cooler or some shit. Either learn to drink real coffee like a man or stop drinking it all together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheebs View Post
    This is a thread for another day, but this is another thing that vexes me. Salt and seasoning is used in the cooking process. Why would you want to put more on your food at the table?
    Because it tastes good? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
    Last edited by Saint of Killers; 25 Mar 2007 at 01:25 PM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Biff_Pocoroba View Post
    Not a fan of coffee, I'm a water guy in the morning, however, we have this fatty at work who drinks at least 3 full pots of coffee a day because it's free and he thinks he's sticking it to us.

Last Wednesday I was in Detroit and a conference and got a email on my bb stating that said idiot had to be driven to the hospital for chest pains and a raised heart rate, now he has said he is contemplating a lawsuit do to the availablity of unlimited free coffee in our facility.

This guy is about 5'9 and pushing 350 pounds, he eats at least 5 chili-dogs a day (even at 8am) and yet he thinks he has a lawsuit because he gorged himself on java. Only in America.....
    Actually, I know I drink way too much coffee at work because it's there, and readily available, and it's something to do to get up and get a break and talk to people. Obviously free coffee is basically a requirement for any office where you need tired, bored people to apply themselves, but it wouldn't kill office managers to provide more options.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

5. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy View Post
    Actually, I know I drink way too much coffee at work because it's there, and readily available, and it's something to do to get up and get a break and talk to people. Obviously free coffee is basically a requirement for any office where you need tired, bored people to apply themselves, but it wouldn't kill office managers to provide more options.

I agree 100%, I think bottled water, fruit drinks, and other non-soda options should be available, I think I'm going to work on that. Thanks for the idea.

PS: You want to kill yourself drinking Coke, you can pay 60 cents for the shit.

6. Talk to legal before you touch the breakroom right now if you really think a lawsuit is a possibility. If he's claiming he drank tons of coffee because that's all that was there, and then you put other stuff there, that could be construed (by a moron, given) as some sort of twisted admission of liability. (But decaf is available too, right? How retarded.)

Diet soda is pretty much fine, although you can't get a soda fountain without five other sugary sodas. All soda should be diet, effective right this second.

7. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy View Post
    Talk to legal before you touch the breakroom right now if you really think a lawsuit is a possibility. If he's claiming he drank tons of coffee because that's all that was there, and then you put other stuff there, that could be construed (by a moron, given) as some sort of twisted admission of liability. (But decaf is available too, right? How retarded.)

Diet soda is pretty much fine, although you can't get a soda fountain without five other sugary sodas. All soda should be diet, effective right this second.
    Grrrr. Everytime I talk to legal it's about a contract I set up, I try to avoid them if at all possible.

Perhaps I should have them set up a chili-dog buffet so the bastard can kill himself.

8. I'm a lawyer, I think of the most ridiculous, worst-case scenarios. (Actually, even among lawyers I'm notorious for this.) I'm sure offering your employees Crystal Light instead of chili-flavored-coffee wouldn't get you sued but I can imagine a bizarro world scenario where it could happen.

9. Diet kills, too.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Grave View Post
    You're so anal about water, but you're brewing coffee from grounds? Coffee made from freshly roasted beans, ground before using, kicks the shit out of it every time. I'm going another step farther and will be roasting my own beans at home soon, and I expect that the difference will be huge. I can't wait.
    My wife's grandmother grows, grounds, and brews her coffee by hand. It's fucking AMAZING. I sincerely hope that women lives to be 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Regus View Post
    I'll send you the can of Cafe Bustelo that was issued to me at birth.
    I love Bustelo, but it's like, $7 a can here.