Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee

1. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy View Post
    Ramon is the the healthiest raging alcoholic I know.
    If only I didn't dress like shit lol. You all looked like you were ready for the club on Friday night while I had a wrinkled dress shirt and suit jacket with jeans, sneakers and a messenger bag.

I'm still hot, though, even if I look like a slob.

Quote Originally Posted by bbobb View Post
    Coffee is delicious.

And should only be drank black. None of that faggy cream and sugar bullshit.
    IBTN
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    If only I didn't dress like shit lol. You all looked like you were ready for the club on Friday night while I had a wrinkled dress shirt and suit jacket with jeans, sneakers and a messenger bag.

I'm still hot, though, even if I look like a slob.
    Dude's who wear suits to bars are douches, I see that all the time in NY, it's 11:30 on a Saturday and these idiots are in their DKNY off the rack specials.

If you are going to pimp a suit out, make sure it's tailored for Christ's sake.

4. Nah, Burg was just very business looking. I don't dress to impress. Not even for work. Pay me enough, though, and I'll sport the proper duds.

5. Yeah, um, I was wearing a shirt with buttons and slacks. Barely business casual.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

6. To me you were ready to praise Jesus.

7. I don't drink any caffeine. It's a crutch people become dependant on just to be semi-useful in the early hours of the workday and an unnecessary expense to any companies bottom line that would be better off without. In other words it's petty weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by Biff_Pocoroba View Post
    Dude's who wear suits to bars are douches, I see that all the time in NY, it's 11:30 on a Saturday and these idiots are in their DKNY off the rack specials.

If you are going to pimp a suit out, make sure it's tailored for Christ's sake.
    There are a lot of tailored suits that look like absolute garbage too you know. I'm not disagreeing with your original post, but don't think you're safe from the style police just because you let a man touch you for 5 minutes in your new duds.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 25 Mar 2007 at 07:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy View Post
    All soda should be diet, effective right this second.
    Only if the motive is to get people to stop drinking soda. With the sole exception of Sprite Zero, diet sodas are the most vile-tasting liquids marketed for human consumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

9. Quote Originally Posted by LordPerrin View Post
    Only if the motive is to get people to stop drinking soda. With the sole exception of Sprite Zero, diet sodas are the most vile-tasting liquids marketed for human consumption.
    This is incorrect.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

10. Quote Originally Posted by LordPerrin View Post
    I only drink the diet variety.