Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 536365666768 LastLast

Thread: Coffee

1. ARBM is quite listy today.

2. The next is for my Patreon supporters only.

I’m not impressed with my pour over setup. Water runs through SO FAST.

Quote Originally Posted by icarusfall View Post
    For home use, a basic pour over is probably the best/least fussy of the fancy methods.
    This. Percs are cool but I have the most consistency and flavor with my Chemex, but other pour overs are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I’m not impressed with my pour over setup. Water runs through SO FAST.
    Not sure what you have goin on but maybe instead of a new maker you could invest in a burr grinder and grind to the right size.

Arbm’s post was fierce but 100% correct.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 07 Jul 2018 at 08:57 PM.

6. Pour over is easy, not as convenient when making more than a cup, but still easy.

I like reading the beginning of this thread where everyone was flexing about how they drink black coffee, and apparently never heard of espresso.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

Espresso is something I drink after dinner

8. I will say someone ordering a pour over in a busy cafe is a small personal tragedy.

You have to stop everything you’re doing and focus on this One Drink for 5 minutes.
    Boo, Hiss.

9. I love pour over but I NEVER order it for that reason. I feel sorry for the barista who is stuck with with :/
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

10. Look, that was a cute post, but I have both and have used both for years at a time.

If I'm up cranking away at a deadline, there is no fucking way I'm grabbing the adorable little goose-neck kettle and pouring concentric circles over 22.6 grams of single-origin beans that I ground myself.