Thread: Vexille

1. Vexille

http://www.vexille.jp/index2.html

I don't know too much about this one since I don't read Japanese. But I know its a full length CG movie from Appleseed producer Fumihiko Sori. The artwork and trailer are jaw dropping and make me wanna see more. Plus WTF is that snake/twister type thing in the trailer?!?!

Looks like a TON of new CG/anime movies are coming out soon.

2. Update!

Seems this movie is out now...atleast in Japan or has been out. I'm wondering if its coming to the US. The home site has more trailers and goodies up on it now. The movie also has a pretty kick ass soundtrack, which I'm gonna have to get. It has tracks from Underworld, Prodigy, Boom Boom Satellites, mink, Basement Jaxx, Paul Oakenfold, M.I.A, Asian Dub Foundation and more.

Anyone seen this yet? Looks pretty nice from the new trailers.

That's one crazy music lineup...I'm going to have to check this one out...

4. This is out now and I seen it at Wal mart for like 25 bucks...which is mad expensive. I'm gonna wait and pick it up at either best buy or amazon which will be cheaper.

I want the new appleseed special edition too.

5. It was $15.99 last week at Best Buy.

6. I picked this up at best buy finally, thanks for the heads up.

The trailers don't do this any justice...or maybe they do by not showing the awesome bits. But this has some kick ass action parts and the music is quite nice also. I just really dig the parts where the sword team just go ripping ass thru a mission running all fast as hell and stuff.